5 Things to Say to the Alien Among Us!
This week, one of the most discussed stories was one letting us know that we are not alone in the world. A secret CIA program had been established to keep the aliens in check. The program’s main goal was to study the existence of aliens and the national security implications of such creatures. The story made me think, what 5 things would we tell this “alien” if he ever made contact with us in America. Here are my 5 things:
- We Build Walls: The first thing we should tell the “alien” is that we build walls, spend too much money on them, to keep you out, even though they do not work.
- You Better Get a Lawyer: If you ever find yourself in removal proceedings, and trust me you will be an enforcement priority, you should hire an attorney, because we do not give you one. Oh, and our Government attorneys entrusted with removing you have been told not to use their judgment, even though you deserve to stay among us.
- Be Ready to Be Shocked: Be very ready! In our system, the government lawyers go to work, every day, less than 200 feet away from the Judges who are supposed to be fair when dealing with your case. This is the fairest system in the world.
- Do NOT Bring Your Children: If you bring your children, you will be separated from them. You will not know where they are, and by the way, they will be on their own. No matter how old they are, they will be forced to defend themselves on their own, plead to immigration charges, and understand them. We do not give them lawyers, so come prepared.
- We will keep calling you an “alien”, no matter how long you stay among us: We will treat your children as aliens, even though they had nothing to do with you coming to the United States. It does not matter if you live with us for 20, 30, 40 years, you will remain an alien. We will force you to work illegally, even though our people do not want to do the job you have. If you come here, be rich, because we treat you differently then.
This is bonus advice: call a competent immigration attorneys like Attorney Ahmad Yakzan, to defend you. You will have the best chance to stay among us. Our number is 1-888-963-7326.