Are you a business owner seeking to add foreign nationals to your team or a prospective immigrant with a work contract in the United States? The American Dream Law Office in Tampa, FL, provides effective and efficient corporate immigration services for businesses, organizations, and professionals.
Call 1-866-406-1833 for reliable legal help with all business immigration processes.
Our Corporate Immigration Services
An application to work in the U.S. starts with completing and filing Form I-129 (Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker). Our law firm can help you file Form I-129 to apply for business and work visas of all types, including:
- Short-term business visit visas like B-1, WB, and GB, which your foreign clients or partners may need to enter the U.S.
- Temporary nonimmigrant visas that grant foreign nationals permission to work in the United States for a limited period. These include professional and academic H visas, TN visas for NAFTA workers from Mexico and Canada, foreign press I visas, and more.
- Green cards for immigrant employees, entrepreneurs, and investors aiming to secure their professional future in the U.S.
Avoid Business Immigration Difficulties
When applying for a visa or green card, it’s vital to choose the appropriate category that fits your or your prospective worker’s occupation and other criteria. Our legal team will help you apply for the right type of visa and provide all the necessary details to facilitate the approval process. We can also help spouses and minor children of foreign employees seek entry to the U.S.
By keeping up with the frequently evolving American immigration laws, our law firm ensures you and your organization comply with USCIS requirements in any scenario, whether you’re inviting a business visitor or plan to transfer a worker from an overseas branch to U.S. headquarters.
Why Choose the American Dream Law Office?
If you plan to hire foreign workers, pursue business relations with international partners, or move to the U.S. following a job offer, you must answer all USCIS criteria when applying for a visa or green card. Our corporate immigration law firm will help you avoid costly and frustrating mistakes or delays.
The American Dream Law Office offers:
- Dedication. Attorney Ahmad Yakzan, a former immigrant, goes the extra mile to help professionals working to fulfill their American dream.
- Communication. You can choose between face-to-face, phone, and teleconference appointment options.
- Convenience. In addition to our Tampa office, we operate in St. Petersburg, Miami, Orlando, and New York City.
- Pricing. We offer competitive rates and cost-effective immigration solutions for organizations of all sizes.
American Dream Law Office: Corporate Immigration Solutions in Tampa, FL
Whether you are a foreign professional, business manager, entrepreneur, or investor with international ties, Attorney Ahmad Yakzan of the American Dream Law Office in Tampa, FL, is here to ensure your entire team can live and work in the United States. Our legal services include any immigration-related issue, from seeking a business immigrant visa to applying for permanent residence and navigating the green card process.
Call 1-866-406-1833 or schedule a strategy session online for trusted and speedy corporate immigration services.
4815 E Busch Blvd., Ste 206
Tampa, FL 33617 United States
8130 66th St N #3
Pinellas Park, FL 33781
1060 Woodcock Road
Orlando, FL 32803, USA
New York City
495 Flatbush Ave. Second Floor Brooklyn, NY 11225, USA
66 W Flagler St 9th Floor
Miami, FL 33130, United States