We are open during the Corona Virus Pandemic

The American Dream does not stop…. neither do we. During this time, we are working hard from home. We are, however, open for business.

American Dream Law Office PLLC

CALL NOW: (888) 786-4507

American Dream Law Office PLLC

Non-Immigrant Visas

Do I Qualify for a Non-Immigrant Visa?

Attorney Ahmad Yakzan has successfully represented numerous individuals in their non-immigrant visa petitions. Attorney Yakzan has represented individuals applying for visitor status, investment visas, or employment visas. Our non-immigrant visa services included, but are not limited to:

A Visa: These non-ommigrant  visas are for an ambassador, public minister, or diplomatic staff working in foreign embassies and consulates. These include ministers of governments recognized by the United States as the ruling governments. This also included family members of the staff.

B Visas: These non-ommigrant  visas for foreign nationals who are coming to the United States for business or pleasure. The holders of this visa must show that they have a foreign residence to which they intend to return. Visas under B(1) are visitors for business purposes. B(2) visas are for visitors for pleasure.

Contact Us About Non-Immigrant Visas

C Visas: these non-ommigrant  visas are for persons who are transiting through from the United Nations Headquarters and foreign countries.

D Visas: D(1) non-ommigrant visas are for members of crews, including aircraft, not fishing vessels, who come to the United States in their capacity to help the crew in its normal services and operations. D(2) visas are for vessels who have their port of calling in Guam or the Northern Marina islands.

E visas: E visas are treaty-based visas that allow the nationals of certain countries with treaties with the United States to come to the United States to transact business. Section E(1) visas are for persons who are involved in international trade. Section E (2) visas are for persons who are coming to the United States to manage entities in which they have made substantial investments. Section E(3) visas are for Australians who are coming to the US to occupy a specialty occupation.

F visas: F(1) visas are for foreign nationals who are coming to the United States to pursue a course of study at a university, seminary school, college, high schools, or elementary schools who have been accredited by the government to accept foreign students. Spouses and children of these students are allowed to come to the United States to stay with their spouses. These foreign nationals are not authorized to work except on campus when they are authorized to work under curricular practical training or after completion under optional practical training.

G Visas: These non-immigrant  visas are for representatives of a foreign government to international organizations. These visas also allow staff members of these representatives to be admitted to the United States. G(ii) visas are for other governmental representatives of the foreign government. G(iii) visas are for representatives of foreign governments not recognized by the United States. G(iv) visas are for officers and employees of these international organizations. G(iv) visas are for attendants, servants, and personal employees of these representatives.

H Visas: these non-immigrant visas employment visas depending on the employee’s qualifications. They are broken into several visas:

  1. H-1B visas are for employees who are coming to the United States to occupy a specialty occupation or is a model of high talent
  2. H-1B1 visas are for specialty occupations for nationals of Chile or Singapore
  3. H-1C visas are for persons coming to the United States to work as a registered nurse
  4. H-2A visas are for foreign residents who are coming to the US to perform agricultural work
  5. H-2B visas are for foreign nationals who are coming to perform non-agricultural work
  6. H-3 visas are for foreign nationals coming to the US as a trainee in a graduate medical school

I Visas: these non-immigrant  visas are for foreign nationals who are members of the press, the radio, who are coming to the US for bona fide employment for these organizations.

J Visas: these visas are for foreign nationals who are students, scholars, trainees, teachers, professors, research assistants, or leader in a field of specialized knowledge. The holders of these visas must come to the US to teach, instruct or lecture, study, observe, conduct research, consulting in a program or to receive medical training.

K Visas: These visas non-immigrant visas are for fiancés and spouses of United States citizens. The fiancé (K-1) or spouse (K-2) come to the United States to apply for adjustment of status. Children of fiancés and spouses come to the United States under the K-3 classification. In fiancé cases, the US citizen petitioner and the beneficiary must have met within the preceding two years or qualify for a waiver of the 2 years meeting requirement.

L visas: These non-immigrant visas are foreign nationals who within the preceding three years has worked for one continuous year worked for an affiliate, a subsidiary or the same employer outside the United States. The person must be an executive, a manager, or a person of special knowledge.

M non-immigrant visas are for foreign nationals who are coming to the United States to study at a vocational or non-academic institution. The foreign national’s spouse and children may be admitted under M-2 status.

N visas are for the parent of an alien accorded the status of a special immigrant under section 212(a)(27(L) of the act.

O non-immigrant visas are for foreign nationals with extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, academics, or athletics who have sustained national or international acclaim. In the case of motion picture and television productions, the foreign national must have been recognized in the field through extensive documentation. O-2 visas are for support staff of such immigrants, or if the person is an integral part of the performance, or has critical skills for the actual performance. Spouses may accompany under O-3 visas.

P non-immigrant visas are for artists, entertainers who individually or as part of a group come to the United States for performances. The foreign national may also come to the United States through an exchange program between the United States and an organization.

Q visas are for nationals of foreign countries who are coming to the United States as domestic workers.

R visas: are for immigrants who have for 2 years prior to admission has been a member of a religious organization in a denomination having a bona fide non-profit, religious organization in the United States.

S visas are for foreign nationals who possess information regarding a criminal or terrorist organization. These individuals must be willing to supply the information and their presence must be in the national interest of the United States.

T visas are for foreign nationals who are victims of trafficking and are physically present in the United States who have complied with reasonable requests for information to help a federal, state, or local investigation. Spouses, children and derivative beneficiaries may follow to join.

U visas are for foreign nationals who have suffered substantial physical or mental abuse by being victims of crimes. The person must possess information and must provide such information to assist in any investigation. The spouse, the parent, and the children of these visa holders may benefit from these visas.

If you have any questions regarding these visas please call us.


(888) 786-4507

Office Locations