Three of the main challenges faced by people who are trying to immigrate to the United States are the complexity of the system, knowing which visa can be obtained and how, and money. Immigration attorneys are not cheap, especially for someone who is in a removal proceeding. Ultimately, the challenges will depend on the individual’s circumstances. What it comes down to is figuring out how to reach the goal, but some goals are attainable and some aren’t.
- What Was Your Life Like Before Coming To The United States?
- Did Your Experience As An Immigrant Play Into The Direction Of Your Career?
- What Challenges Have You And Others Faced While Immigrating To The United States?
- What Kind Of Clients Do You Assist, And Where Are They In The Immigration Process When They Contact You?
- What Makes Immigrants In The United States Vulnerable To Bad Immigration Attorneys Or Non-Attorney Services?
- For An Immigrant, What Consequences Might Follow From Hiring An Inadequate Attorney Or Non-Attorney Service?
- What Qualifications Should Someone Be Looking For In An Immigration Attorney?
- What Do The Wolf Memo And The Edlow Memo Say?
- If Someone Currently Has DACA and It Expires Soon, Can They File for a Renewal?
- Where Does Comprehensive Immigration Reform Stand at the End of 2020?
In addition to being complex, the system favors people who have money. For example, if someone spends half a million dollars or a million dollars in the United States, then they will get a green card right away. However, for someone who is poor, it will take a very long time to get a green card, especially if they’re from Mexico, the Philippines, Vietnam, or India. It becomes important to have a map for getting to one’s destination, although that can be hard, especially since the system is full of impediments.
4815 E Busch Blvd., Ste 206
Tampa, FL 33617 United States
8130 66th St N #3
Pinellas Park, FL 33781
1060 Woodcock Road
Orlando, FL 32803, USA
New York City
447 Broadway 2nd Floor,
New York City, NY 10013, USA
66 W Flagler St 9th Floor
Miami, FL 33130, United States