Immigration Legal Financing
Our office does not accept payment. Usually, we accept two payments, one upon signing the retainer and one prior to filing any paperwork with the appropriate government agency. The timing of these payments varies by type of immigration case. For example, a client applying for a benefit before the Service has a shorter time to pay the full fee compared to a member of our family who is in removal proceedings. Removal proceedings clients usually have a longer time to make these payments because their cases drag out longer than any other case.
We accept the following methods of payment:
- Credit cards
- Wire transfers
- Money orders
No all of these payment methods are usually accepted to pay government fees. The Department of Homeland Security now accepts fee payments using a credit card. This, however, means that we will not process the credit card at the American Dream Law Office, but the government will process the payment once they receive the petition, or when filed online.
Regardless of the method of payment, the American Dream Law Office does not charge a higher fee and will provide the same excellent legal services to the client.
- We have partnered with a third-party loan processor (ePay Management) to ensure that every potential client can take advantage of our services. EPay Management is a third-party service that allows access to prime and subprime lenders. The American Dream Law Office does not have any ownership interest in EPay Management or any of its lenders.
- The American Dream Law Office pays a merchant fee of 4.99% to EPay Management for use of its platform, which will not be charged to the client.
- The loan does not have to be used to retain the American Dream Law Office, and the client is not obligated to use the funds to retain the American Dream Law Office. In case the loan is used to retain a different law firm, the American Dream Law Office will not be charged the 4.99% processing fee.
- No additional fees or costs will be added to your legal fees or costs.
- Neither payment of the fee, not your loan status will impact the quality of legal representation provided.
- No attorney-client relationship will be established until the first payment is made to the American Dream Law Office. Such a relationship will also not be established in case the loan is rejected or not financed.
- The American Dream Law Office is not responsible for the loan application, origination, structure or collection, nor other lender practices for any applicant.
- We recommend taking a reasonable amount of time to review lender rules, guidelines, and agreements prior to entering any business relationship with any lenders. Nor does the American Dream Law Office offer any legal or financial advice regarding the loan.
- The American Dream Law Office will also not represent the client in any collection lawsuits initiated by any lenders.
- All lenders will charge interest on all loans generated from the website platform for which the borrower will be responsible.
Client Consent and Agreement:
I have read and agree to the terms of this agreement.
Waiver of Client Confidential Information:
The American Dream Law Office will not share any of your information without your consent. This includes sharing any information with any third parties, including lenders.
- We will not share your information, including with family members or third-party lenders without your consent.
- Such consent must be in writing and can be only be rescinded in writing.
- We will not share any of your information with any lenders without your consent. If asked by the lender regarding the purpose of the loan, will inform then that the loan was for “Professional Services”.
- Any such confidentiality waivers will be independent of this document.
I have read and agree to the terms of the waiver of client confidential information.