We are open during the Corona Virus Pandemic

The American Dream does not stop…. neither do we. During this time, we are working hard from home. We are, however, open for business.

How do I file for my “green card?”

  • By: Ahmad Yakzan
  • Published: May 21, 2020

The answer to this question will depend on several factors, including the basis of your immigrant visa petition and your location.

As mentioned above, there are several ways to be the beneficiary of an immigrant visa. For example, if the immigrant is a party to a bona fide marriage relationship to a United States citizen, he or she could apply to adjust her status to lawful permanent residence.

The initial immigrant petition has to be filed in the United States, and the next step would depend on the beneficiary’s location, in other words, whether he or she is in the United States or abroad. If the Beneficiary is in the United States, his or her petition will be processed by United States Citizenship & Immigration Services (USCIS), while the petition will be processed by the State Department’s National Visa Center in New Hampshire if he or she is abroad.

Either way, you must hire an experienced immigration attorney to help you with your petition and guide through the process. Call us today for a consultation.

Ahmad Yakzan

Ahmad established the American Dream™ Law Office PLLC with a
goal of helping his clients achieve their American Dream™. Call
us today at (888) 963-7326 to schedule a consultation

Office Locations