We are open during the Corona Virus Pandemic

The American Dream does not stop…. neither do we. During this time, we are working hard from home. We are, however, open for business.

I came to the the United States on a visitor’s visa, can I change it to a “green card?”

  • By: Ahmad Yakzan
  • Published: May 21, 2020

You may change your non-immigrant visa into an immigrant visa in very limited circumstances. For example, an immigrant may adjust his status into a permanent residence status based on a marriage to a lawful permanent resident or a United States citizens.

An immigrant may also change his status based on his or her international acclaim, abuse by a United States citizen, or fear of return to his home country. There are several requirements and circumstances that must be considered before such petitions are filed, an you must consult with an experienced attorney to study your case to increase your chances of success.

At American Dream™ Law Office PLLC our record speaks for us, call us today, we are your partner in your American dream™.

Ahmad Yakzan

Ahmad established the American Dream™ Law Office PLLC with a
goal of helping his clients achieve their American Dream™. Call
us today at (888) 963-7326 to schedule a consultation

Office Locations